Thank you for your interest in More is Available. This site is designed to give you a glimpse into my mind, heart and world, and provide an overview of the kinds of events, coaching and consulting services and resources that I offer.
Should any questions remain after visiting the various pages included on this site, please ask. I can be reached at email@example.com or (818) 660-MORE. ~Wendy L. Yost
What you can expect from our work together…
Be it through one on one coaching, an event that I am hosting, an audience that I am invited to speak to, or a process that I am invited to facilitate, there are several predicable outcomes that will come from working together:
- Experiencing shifts in perspective that allow for more to be available.
- Becoming a detective for what works your life, business or organization and expanding the results you are already achieving into the areas you most desire positive change.
- Reaching desired outcomes more quickly and with greater ease than you have been able to achieve on your own.
- Knowing that future change will come more easily when you put to use the principles and distinctions learned.
- Reconfiguring your life so more time and energy is available for what you love most.
- Celebrating desired outcomes becoming new realities.
- Dreaming bigger dreams and knowing they can come true.
In working with Wendy, I found a person with amazing insight and genuine compassion. She listens with understanding, assists a person in recognizing their life or work obstacles, and guides them to see for themselves the realm of their own wonderful possibilities.
Jim Dodson, Owner
Romancing the Past Bed & Breakfast
Wendy was a valuable part of my time in college. I’ll never forget Wendy and her positive way of viewing every obstacle as a lesson to learn more about yourself.
J. Meindertsma, Teacher/Artist
When I approached Wendy for guidance related to a professional project, I felt overwhelmed and was unsure of how to put all of the pieces together to ensure successful results. She helped me to gain perspective and empowered me to reach far beyond the walls of my comfort zone. In the end, my project was successful and continues to be in demand.
Brenda Daitch, M.S.
Wendy helped me confront a difficult situation where all parties came away with a sense of fairness and peace. Without her help, I know things would have been quite explosive. Wendy did not let me get away with excuses or complaints. She helped me clear away the clutter to help me be who I say I want to be.
Tracy Hand, Entrepreneur