Below is a list of topics that I strive to continually evolve, all of which can be adapted to serve as the focus of individual, executive or team coaching sessions; as staff, association or board training sessions; as education sessions at on-sites/off-sites or conferences; or as keynote presentations. Content can also be adapted to serve managers, employees or volunteers at various levels within an organization.
- Balance & Boundaries
- Building Effective Teams
- Career Success Considerations & Common Pitfalls
- Change: Will You Fight It or Ride It?
- Communication Basics
- Communication Mastery
- Courtesy & Connectedness at Work and in Life
- Cover Letters, Resumes & Professional Portfolios
- Creating Employee /Customer/Client Loyalty
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Deep Listening
- Delegation & Driving Results
- Developing and Maintaining Powerful Partnerships
- Effective Meeting Management
- Empowering Yourself & Others
- Enhancing Capacity: Yours and Your Teams
- Forgiving Yourself and Others
- Getting and Staying Organized
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Group Dynamics
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Search Considerations
- Managerial Courage
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Managing Transitions
- Managing Up/Developing Positive Relations with Superiors
- Managing Virtual Teams
- Motivating Yourself & Others
- Political Savvy
- The Power of Perspective
- Preparing for Performance Evaluations (for Supervisors or Employees)
- Recalibrating Wins When Targets Keep Moving
- Reclaiming Your Calendar to Get Work Done Amidst Meetings & Management Responsibilities
- Recognizing & Rewarding Excellence
- Requesting a Raise &/or More Purposeful Work
- Resiliency & Recovery Skills
- Salary & Quality of Life Negotiations
- Staying on Track While Working From Home
- Self Care During Times of Transition
- Stress Mastery
- The Art of Cultivating Professional References
- Time Mastery
- Values &/or Needs Clarifications
Topics can be customized or created to best meet client needs.
Thank you for sharing your experience, knowledge, and insight with our student leaders. Your workshop on Interviewing Skills gave our students a great understanding of the importance of interviewing, communication and job/career selection. I look forward to working with you again on other projects that better the lives of our students.
Yeprem Davoodian, Activities Assistant
Matador Involvement Center, Cal State Northridge
Your communication workshop was both a highly effective ice breaker and an educational tool. Our Executive Board members continued to use the insights the exercise provided throughout the weekend, and I have found club member communication has improved overall in the weeks since. Our retreat would not have achieved this level of success it did without your expertise. We look forward to working with you again.
Damian Carroll, Past President
San Fernando Valley Young Democrats
Thank you for collaborating with us and providing your marketing and outreach expertise on our referendum campaign. We gained valuable tools and encouragement from our brainstorming session with you. These are tools that we have implemented for our in-house campaign as we are preparing staff for this important vote. In the coming weeks, we will be implementing our campus outreach plan and we are all motivated, in large part, by your input and suggestions.
Susan Cohen, Former Assistant Director for Health Promotion
Klotz Student Health Center, Cal State Northridge
I am available to consult on special projects in the areas of: Assessment, training, event planning, marketing, communications, project management, human resources and volunteer management.
Examples of past highlights include: Facilitated the planning and execution of four student services fairs at CSU, Northridge involving eighteen different departments and serving over 1,500 students at each fair; provided Strategic Marketing Initiatives for HIV Education and Prevention Programs offered via the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Center; developed an employee assessment tool to generate information on training and development needs for Venbrook Insurance; coordinated comprehensive seven-week spiritual enrichment program complete with at home study groups, a children’s program and closing banquet for a New Thought Spiritual Community and developed and executed a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase awareness of available space and upcoming renovation of JDS Commercial Real Estate property.